> Home > Vital Records > Death Certificates > Certificate Amendment

Certificate Amendment

If there is incorrect or missing information on a death certificate, you may make a request for an amendment. The Office of Vital Statistics can assist in preparing or requesting amendments to death certificates for all years.

Form & Instruction

Correcting or Amending a Death or Fetal Death Certificate
Court Ordered Delayed Certificate of Death

Not sure which form you need? Call the Office of vital Statistics at (707) 263-1090 for more information.